I thought this was a very nice podcast on a timely topic. I'm just going to repeat much of Legal Talk Network's description of How to Attract Clients in the Digital Era.
On this episode of The Digital Edge, Sharon Nelson and Jim Calloway interview Sona Pancholy, a business development director, about the ways in which the digital age impacts law firm marketing, what mistakes lawyers should avoid making, where busy professionals should start, and some do's and don't's of social media.
- Technology leveling the playing field for law firms
- Reduced barrier of entry into new markets
- Increased efficiency in engaging potential clients, preparing pitch materials, etc.
- Website content to help business development
- Updating blogs and videos
- Optimized website for mobile
- Removing the legalese (yes, we know it’s hard)
- Data mining and analytics to target your market
- Bios, LinkedIn, and being familiar with social platforms
- Technology as a tool, not a solution